Sunday 24 March 2013

Bunny Baby

As you can tell from my blog post title, I'm still on the bunny cards!  As a concession though, this time the card is not an Easter card, but a baby card.  I'm using it for the challenge at CAS(E) This Sketch which is a pocket card.  My "pocket" is the eggshell that the baby bunny is sitting in.  Cunning ploy, no?


I used a technique that has been floating around the internet lately.  I don't know what it's called and I don't really know how to use it but I white-embossed my image, then colored it in using Whisper White ink.  After that dried, I colored the image using a blender pen and inkpads.

I tossed up whether to white emboss the sentiment or stamp it in Chocolate Chip and I was too scared to ruin the card by embossing it, so Chocolate Chip it is.

Thanks for looking.


Products used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamps:  Everybunny; Sweet Essentials
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake
Ink:  Versamark; Whisper White; Baja Breeze; Pink Pirouette; Chocolate Chip; Riding Hood Red
Accessories:  White EP; Blender Pen

Cheers
Karren

4 comments:

Christine Blain said...

This is super-sweet, Karren, and I love how you interpreted the 'pocket' challenge!

Ardyth said...

Oh, how cute is that. I love the egg as the pocket element - really fun! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

Chrissy Larson said...

I love the pop of soft color on the kraft! Super cute. Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

Gayatri said...

Awww! Adorable bunny! Beautiful colours against the kraft background. Thanks for playing along with us @ CAS(E) this Sketch challenge:)