Tuesday 3 June 2014

Blue Snowman

It's Merry Monday Challenge time and this week we are challenged to use Aqua and White with a touch of color.


I decided to go CAS again this week and came up with this card:


I found an older snowman stamp from Inkadinkado and embossed it using Tempting Turquoise embossing powder.  I then spent even more time looking for an appropriate sentiment!  I finally found this one from Snow Much Fun and decided it fit well enough!  For the pop of color, I cut a little red heart using the Owl Punch and colored it with Wink of Stella.



Thanks for looking.  Check out the rest of the DT cards and have a go yourself at this fun color challenge.

Products used:

Stamps:  Holiday Sentiments (Inkadinkado), Snow Much Fun (SU)
Ink:  Versamark, Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Real Red
Accessories:  Tempting Turquoise EP, Owl Punch, Wink of Stella

Cheers
Karren

12 comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Beautiful Karren, so clean and lovely!!

Deanne :)

Kristie Goulet said...

Love your beautiful embossed snowman, Karren! Great CAS card. Have a great week!

Joni Andaya said...

What a Sweet card Karren :)

Bonnie said...

I love this adorable snowman, Karren! And you found the perfect sentiment! Love that tiny heart! Have a wonderful week!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Hello again Karren, I am so thrilled to be on the Merry Monday Team with you and the rest of the "Merry" crew for the month of JUNE! I am so excited!!! I LOVE CAS cards..I am really all over in styles, so you will see CAS, and not CAS form crazy 'ole me!!! Anyways excited to see your cards, and your cool blog too!!!

Wendy said...

SO ADORABLE, Karren! That snowman just melts my heart! I love the CAS type of card and your perfect sentiment! Have a great week! :)

Shelia said...

Love that snowman image & he looks great embossed!

Katie Melhus said...

Great design, great image, great card Karren!

Julie B said...

Love the CAS feel and that pop of red just makes it. :)

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Great image, Karren! Love the CAS look!!

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Great CAS card with lots of white space. The snowman image is so pretty!

Unknown said...

great CAS card ... love how the little heart to off the edge of the card