Monday 17 November 2014

Merry Little Elf

Hi!  It's been a few days since I posted - I wasn't feeling like stamping.  I know, crazy, right!

Anyway, I did make up a little tag for the challenge at CASology, where the cue word is Festive.  I used a new stamp set called Merriest Elves from WPlus9.  These are the cutest little elves!


I stamped my elf onto white cardstock and colored him in.  I went for two different shades of green and two different shades of red.  I also stamped the "To" and "From" onto the stocking stripes.  I cut him out and popped him up on a white stitched tag, then ties some twine onto the top.


This is a short and sweet post today.  Thanks for visiting!

Products used:

Stamps:  Merriest Elves (WPlus9)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock:  White
Accessories:  Copic Markers, Tags a Lot die (Mama Elephant), green and red twine

Cheers
Karren

5 comments:

Joyce said...

This is so adorable and perfectly colored. Pretty good for a gal who didn't want to stamp, I think. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Patrice said...

Soooooo cute! Love the pops of colour on the white tag. Glad you felt like stamping again :) x

Narelle Farrugia said...

He is just THE cutest little elf! I'm going through a bit of the same phase ATM myself. It doesn't look like you haven't had the urge to stamp :)

Monika Reeck said...

wooow Karen this is soo soo cute little Image and I adore your coloring its really pop of the white Paper(TAG) I am in love on your CAS design ..I see a winner here Karen...adorable Tag..hugs, Monika

Kristie Goulet said...

So so cute, Karren! Awesome coloring!