Sunday 7 May 2017

Christmas Mouse

Hi!  The theme at Merry Monday this week is The Night Before Christmas and I just had to play along!  Way back in the early 2000's I bought some stamps from Imagina Clarity (now Clarity Stamps) that were part of a series of Night Before Christmas stamps.  This card was made using the first stamp in the series.

I'm also playing along with the Anything Goes theme at Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge.


I was going for a vintage, yet CAS look, so colored my image with browns and peachy Zig markers.  I added a pierced frame and called it done!  A pretty simple card, but oh, such a cute image!




Products used:

Stamps:  Imagina Clarity
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black
Cardstock:  Bristol Smooth, In the Buff (MFT)
Dies;  Pierced Square Frames (MFT)
Accessories:  Zig Markers

Cheers
Karren

Edited to Add: This card got a shout out at Merry Monday and Happy Little Stampers.

12 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

ohh I love this Karren, what a wonderful stamp set and I love your simple design. So glad you played along with Merry Monday.

Marcia Hill said...

Absolutely in LOVE with this CAS and oh so cute card Karren!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday!! :0)

Cara said...

I've seen these stamps on their website, and on telly, but never realised how adorable the image was until your card today! Love the vintage feel. Cara x

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

How adorable - and absolutely perfect for the MM challenge theme!

Cindy C. said...

How cute!! Great take of the challenge theme!!

Linda Callahan said...

Total sweetness! Love this little sleepy guy!

I Card Everyone said...

I think that the company should rekindle this set, Karren! Haven't seen anything this cute recently! You've created a darling Christmas card - I'd like to reserve this one, please?! xx
=]

Lisa Lara said...

Such a cute card Karren. Elegant and cute.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling little mouse in the shoe - so perfect for Merry Monday! Congrats on your win!!

Barb Ghig said...

I love that you chose a vintage theme for this card, and your square base works perfectly with this image! So sweet, Karren!

Inkyfingers said...

Aaaw - this is so cute and I love the soft vintage look. Lovely card!
Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers, and I hope you will join us again soon.
Hugs
Carol x

Darnell said...

Can anyone spell CASlicious? This card personifies it, Karren! I love it!! Congratulations on the well-deserved Favorite recognition from HLS!! Hugs, Darnell