Wednesday 8 February 2012

CAS Card Set

A couple of years ago, I saw these cool cards on Susan Raihala's blog.  So today, when I felt in the mood to go CAS, I used the second card in Susan's post to base my set of four cards on.

I used four In-Colors - a couple of which I have used less than 1 sheet of in all the time I've had them (Wisteria Wonder and Concord Crush), so I challenged myself to pull out these colors and actually use them.  Here is the grouping of all four cards.


And here is each individual card:




I couldn't seem to get a sharp photo of the Island Indigo card, so this is the best I could do, sorry.

Products used (all Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated):

Stamps:  Just Believe; Because I Care (retired); Love and Care (retired); Happiest Birthday Wishes
Cardstock:  Whisper White; Calypso Coral; Concord Crush; Wisteria Wonder; Island Indigo
Ink:  Island Indigo; Basic Black
Accessories:  SU markers in Concord Crush, Always Artichoke, Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder; EK Success Embossed Scallop Punch; Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon; Blender Pen (for hydrangea).

Cheers
Karren




No comments: