Tuesday 25 June 2013

Primrose Garden

I pulled out Secret Garden and its matching framelits for this card today.  My card uses the sketch at Hand Stamped Sentiments.



I stamped my flower images and colored them with Copics before deciding on my color scheme - doh!  Turns out the big flowers matched Primrose Petals quite nicely so that became my card base and some Print Poetry DSP tied in the yellow flowers.  One of my favorite embossing folders, Needlepoint Border, was used to add some interest to the card base.



Thanks for looking.

Products used:

Stamps:  Secret Garden; Tiny Tags
Cardstock:  Primrose Petals; Whisper White; Print Poetry DSP
Ink:  Primrose Petals; Pear Pizzazz
Accessories:  Copics; Secret Garden Framelits; MFT Fishtail Flags; Corner Chomper; Needlepoint Border EF

Cheers
Karren

7 comments:

Erin Gonzales said...

The time that must have taken you?? I love it, so pretty to look at!! THanks for sharing with us at HSS!

Diane Vander Galien said...

So soft and pretty!!! Great color combo!!! Love the texture!!! Love the saying on your banner- so cute!! Thanks for playing along with HSS, Diane

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is beautiful! Gorgeous colouring Karren!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful color combination and I love how how you colored the flower images. Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Erika Clark said...

Those flowers look amazing! I love the pattern/sentiment combo on the banners, too. Thanks for playing at HSS :) Erika

Krista said...

What a sweet card! Great job on coloring....they do go nicely together! I also like the little pop of embossing you did, too! Thanks for joining us at HSS!

inkedx2 said...

Love the way you used the Secret Garden stamp set. Such a great card. Thanks for playing with us this week at HSS.

Robbie