Tuesday 20 May 2014

Christmas Poinsettias

Welcome to another Merry Monday challenge.  This week the lovely Bonnie has challenged us to use a flower on our Christmas card.




Well, the obvious flower for me was a poinsettia so I dug out one of my favorite Christmas sets, Bells & Boughs and went to work with my Copics.



I used a sentiment from Beautiful Season and some of my hoarded Deck the Halls DSP.  This card is 5" square.

Thanks for looking.  The rest of the design team has some fabulous inspiration for you so check them out.

Products used:

Stamps:  Bells & Boughs, Beautiful Season (SU)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock:  Early Espresso, Xpress-it, Deck the Halls DSP
Accessories:  Copics, MME Enamel Dots

Cheers
Karren

11 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

Beautiful coloring, Karren! Have a great week!

Wendy said...

This is all around gorgeous, Karren! Love the paper and your matching stamp set! It's one of my favorite sets! The design and coloring is fabulous, too! Have a wonderful week!

Darnell said...

Stunning to the max, Karren! Your poinsettias just JUMP off the card!! Brilliant coloring! Have a great week! Hugs, Darnell

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Gorgeous! I love your bold poinsettias!!

Deanne :)

Bonnie said...

Beautifully colored, Karren! And you found the perfect DP to back it with! A very classy card! Have a great week!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Amazing poinsettias, Karren -- so beautifully colored! The image is perfect with that gorgeous pattern paper!

Lesley said...

Gorgeous colouring! YUM!

Notes by Nina said...

Very pretty card Karren, beautiful poinsettias.

LeAnne said...

You can never go wrong with Bells & Boughs, and you've colored this so nicely. Of course, that background DP is one of my favorites...I won't even use mine, I am hoarding it!

Fabiola said...

une superbe création Karren, merci de ton gentil commentaire et pour ton chaleureux accueil cette semaine, biz

Karen Davis said...

Just gorgeous Karren, I love the background DP you have used, it really pops the centre panel. All the best and take care.