Tuesday 27 December 2016

Dream Your Dreams

Hi and welcome!  Today's card uses both the sketch and colors from MFT's challenges this week as well as the Make It Sparkle theme at Simon Says Stamp.  As soon as I saw the sketch, I saw a shaker card, so that's the direction I went.



I sponged a white panel with colors as close to Peach Bellini as I could find, then spritzed it with gold shimmer spray and set it aside to dry while I went to work on the shaker components.  I cut various confetti from Tropical Teal and Summer Splash cardstock and some Blueprints dies.  I made the shaker frame and added the confetti along with some white and peach sequins.



The cute little bear from Somebunny I Love was stamped, colored and die-cut and I white-embossed the sentiment onto a panel of Soft Stone cardstock to finish the card.

Thanks for visiting.



Products used:

Stamps:  Somebunny I Love (MFT)
Ink:  Versamark, Black Licorice Hybrid (MFT), Rosie Cheeks, Melon (SSS)
Cardstock:  White, Soft Stone (PTI), Tropical Teal, Summer Splash (MFT)
Dies:  Pierced Rectangle Frames, Pierced Circle Stax, Blueprints 11, Blueprints 23, Basic Stitched Lines, Somebunny I Love (MFT)
Accessories:  Copics, Peach Sequins, White Sequins, Heidi Swapp Gold Shimmer Spritz, Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen

Cheers
Karren

5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

You are the second person today to remind me to 'dream' Karren! You've done it in such a darling way, too! Your little Teddy is so sweet!
=]

Dotty Jo said...

This is so sweet, and so beautifully made, Jo x

Barb Ghig said...

Great job combining challenges, Karren! I love that you created a shaker card, and your little bear is adorable!

debby4000 said...

What a gorgeous, sweet shaker card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Rosemary said...

fantastic shaker card, karren!!